Unban Request on Keip Colm
Hello admins and moderators of Fearless. I am here to request an unban for my friend Keip Colm
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:13732508
He is banned for enertonty for being FAULSY ACCUSED for scamming, when infact the guy he was attending to was robbed.
I have video proof for him admiting that he was robbed, making claims for Keip Colm to get banned.
I also see it unfit for mature Admins and Moderators to listen to a rude and immature 8 YEAR OLD.

If the admin who had him banned, or any other admin/Mod would be as so kind to post the banning statement in the comment, and i will see to defend him with any means nessecary.

Your name: Keip Colm

Your ban ID: 13546

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: Both

Involved: Keip Colm, Goodsoguys, some random 8 year old

Why we should unban you: For being FAULSLY ACCUSED. Was there any evidence to prove this?, if so could you post is as a reply. The kid admitted to being Stolen from, runs after the guy, come back and demands more. After Colm and i refuse, he calls us scammers and threatens to report to an admin. After mutiple time of refusing he call us "fucktards and shitheads", and taking this offencively we start to ignore him. So ha has report Keip Clm for honestly doing buisness, and doing what someone in real life would do, and refuses to give a refund or more ammo, as it is failrp to do so.
Use the template.
(08-13-2012, 09:01 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Use the template.

Ok done so already.
Show me the video then.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
admins wont just ban because players say so, they always investigate them selfs, in cases of scamming that would mean checking logs too see what happened, I will verify what the logs say later
and where is the video your on about?
You can't make unban requests for other people.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.