Big Party!
(08-12-2012, 12:41 PM)Termin Wrote: I will be Security or Chef, whatever you prefer

OK, Chef Slot 2 Closed!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Can i be security guard (slot 10), if im a security guard i gonna have ump and my suit (Vittorio Capriani)
(08-12-2012, 02:26 PM)kongorilla Wrote: Can i be security guard (slot 10), if im a security guard i gonna have ump and my suit (Vittorio Capriani)

OK, Security Guard Slot 10 Closed!
Has it started?
Damnit i couldnt have joined because for some reason GMOD isnt opening Sad
DANCE CHAIRS-

F*** YEA!!!!
i cannot express how much I hate my laptop, for going to BSoD right at the ceremony of party ending (stafff meeeting)
OK, the party is finished, it was awesome! Lots of screenshots and videos will come!!

For start, here are the screenshots of the 2nd DJ :

[Image: hl22012-08-1211-29-07-52.jpg]

[Image: hl22012-08-1211-29-15-72.jpg]

[Image: hl22012-08-1211-36-14-50.jpg]

Players who participated will be listed here :

Da BeachiJR : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Ritari Ryssä : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
hellshell : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Warior135 : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Tomorrow : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Miketech : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
kongorilla : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Statix : Izzies Palace's Security Guard

==============================

Rec.Jack [TGS] : Izzies Palace's Security Guard
Homicide : Izzies Palace's Security Guard

[ Please, "Red.Jack [TGS]" / "Homicide" ; If you are Member on the Forums, post a message with your name, then i could put your name with the color (donator or non-donator) with a PM link! ]

boyvanlieshout : Izzies Palace's Chef

[ Please, "boyvanlieshout" ; If you are Member on the Forums, post a message with your name, then i could put your name with the color (donator or non-donator) with a PM link! ]

Catkillerfive : Izzies Palace's DJ
Captain Smiles : Izzies Palace's DJ

Cogan : Izzies Palace's VIP
[FL:RP] Prune : Izzies Palace's VIP
Superlikila : Izzies Palace's VIP

[ I would like to notice that VIP paid 5'000$ and they deserve to be in the list! ]

[ Please, "Cogan" / "[FL:RP] Prune" / "Superlikila" ; If you are Member on the Forums, post a message with your name, then i could put your name with the color (donator or non-donator) with a PM link! ]

[FL:RP] GermanSimon : Izzies Palace's Dancer

[ Please, "[FL:RP] GermanSimon" ; If you are Member on the Forums, post a message with your name, then i could put your name with the color (donator or non-donator) with a PM link! ]
John McLane : Izzies Palace's Manager / Event Creator

If I forgot someone, please, PM me, and tell me your IG Name (Steam Name) and your Forum Name! Thanks.

By The Way, people who were just here for dancing without important role are not mentionned, unnecessary to send me a PM if you weren't part of the Staff (Security Guard ; Chef ; DJ ; VIP ; Dancer (paid for dancing all time)
[Image: A78D1EC8E386C347F03B26F7803FAC8F60285481]
What about the salute thingy? With all the security guards. ( something happened to my internet wwhen It was around 7pm30