Car Mechanic RP
I was so annoyed as when I loaded the dupe, half of the stuff was missing
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

That sucks big time dude
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
It was definitely good RP!

Glad I got my ol' Citroen fixed by you.
You're welcome, mate Smile
Looks good, shame when I joined it was coming to an end. Good to see some ol' fashioned passive rp.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Noobias
Yea, well I think i'll be doing it tomorrow for the second time, so you're welcome to join me then.
(08-14-2012, 08:02 AM)Vitrox Wrote: Noobias Yes, it's awesome to do this kind of RP, but too bad no one wants to bring their car over because they know it won't change anything about their car.
Added a screenshot aswell

Which is a shame. Sure, realistically thinking you are "wasting money", but for a small price you almost always get a nice RP experience from it, which is worth more than money in my book. I love going to those places, because I am glad to support passive RP.
Yes, back in the days I was always a Rebel, so I could shoot some guns, but these days I don't like to fire guns anymore, so I started doing passive RP with others. But if you can spend a small price for a good RP experience, then why shouldn't you.
Oh god I know what you're saying. I'm bored of 'aggressiveness', Passive RP is so much more rewarding. Be sure to add me on steam and I'll join ya if you run this again. Wink