UnBan request:Chicken :D
Your name:Chicken Cheese
[b]Your ban ID:14040

[b]Banned by: Mahti

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

[b]Involved:I don't remember his name -.-

[b]Why we should unbar you:Because I like RP and have fun and when I go on garry's mod this is the server i like to go on so that is why I want my banned to be shortened or unbanned

P.S I only had 1 prop and I forgot to delete it all you had to say is dude you have a prop in the city and you must delete it but instead he goes right ahead and bans me for 32 DAYS and there was rebels Blocking the tunnels with props but i for got a placed a prop somewhere and idk where it was bc he didn't tell me he just banned me right away, But the rebels prop block the tunnels and I get banned for 32 DAY!! -.- makes no sense to me
That is why I think i should get unbanned.

Please Put it Consideration to unban me.
Thank You
You spammed half of the tunnel and there was loads of your props in city and everyone were complaining, Ban request denied due lying.
Wait you banned me for Prop spam you say but the reason says come back when you can rp therefore you are twisting up the story and Im not lying because you can even check then bans
And If you thourouly read my First thing I write it was a mistake and you banned me with out even asking me to delete my prop (s) and pretty much what you are saying is that you don't care about all the rebels Prop blocking the tunnel you just care that I have placed 1 prop that does no harm to any one or even effect their gameplay.
And If they were complaining would't you think it would be the mature thing to do is tell me what I'm doing and tell me to delete the props instead of banning me with out notification and If you were to ban me like you did 32 day.... You have to be kidding me. After you didn't give me any warning or notification/kick or something... Makes no sense to me and just gets me aggravated that you would just do that.
This just makes no plain sense and please don't post that I blocked the tunnels because as I explained before that The rebels where blocking the tunnels after the president said no rebels aloud.
I will admit I was with the rebels at the time but I did no harm but I did get killed a couple of times so If you are kind enough to Unban me this would be very appreciated.

Also if you say I prop spammed/blocked or whatever what does that have to do with FailRP?
Because as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with fail rp.
There wasn't any rebels blocking anything.
WHAT!!! you gotta be kidding me they were the for like an hour. So I don't know where you were..
And any way can you unban me after all I have said I think that I have made some well though out points that make sense and are fair so If you unban me I will very much appreciate it. =)

Some people even tried to make ramps to get over. And really think about it 32 days. Not fair at all so please consider to unban me.
Thank You
I'll shorten your ban to one week.