Bobby Miller Unban Request.
Bug 
Your name: Bobby Miller. Now The Rock.

Your ban ID: 13487

Banned by: Alexia.

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: Wosh Jilliamson, Germ, Gamesdude.

Why we should unban you: Ehm. I said that in OOC becouse we had a Conversation and it wasnt even ment to be The Thing i Said. i said it with a smile, not to hurt anyone, and if you check the logs, you see the other things they write, they should have 3 days like me, and this is why i make this becouse i thinks its unfair to ban me for that, and i'm NOT Homophobia, Btw, my Mom Brother is " Gay" and im not hates gays, and if you know a GAY. if you know there Humor. They are are more vulgur than all our others, o this is why im saying this is unfair, and im asking for a unban.
Why Is there No Admins to Respons this ?? or you guys just wait to the ban to run out. So what is the Idea with this " Unban Request Thread / Topic" When it takes you up to a week to answar Any unban request.. Could you please just use 1 Hour to read the unban Request and the Ban Request. ????
I have to say something in this unban request because I was the person he talked about.

I have played with this guy in Gmod and he is NO WAY Homophobic. He got friends that are homosexual and he only meant it as a joke because if you check the chat after and before you will see that it wasn't metioned that way and he actually pm'ed me and told he didn't mean it!

I think it's a hard ban and it should be lowered.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
I checked out your ban request and I find it inappropriate that you say things like that. However a kick would've been enough, 3 days is too much in my opinion.

Unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.