Earl.
Lol, everyone messes around. Call me a troll, minge, butthole, dumb, I don't care.

I came to FL to have fun, I had fun at first, it has become a bore.

and Salinsky, might you take notice that you had a MONTH ban for car minging?

I remember posting a ban request on you.

You were hydraulicing cars, RMDing, and just being a total douche.

So, think before you speak Salinsky.
The following 8 users Like earl's post:
  • Flux, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Spartanjunior, Dr Tomorrow, HellShell, Basse, Noobias, Dubwub
Bye Earl! Even through we don't talk much i know your a funny and cool guy! So cya, hope to see you come back!
A month ban for hydraulicing a car? No, Earl, I was unbanned after about 3-4 days. Besides, when you banrequested me, that was for proppushing a car that was stuck in the ground, at the time I had about 30-40 hours of playtime. You're the kind of person who breaks rules and lies about it. I am the kind of person who at least admits if I did something wrong.

I thought before posting, and you're acting like a butthurt little assmonkey here. I told you, I treat you the way you treated me. Telling you the truth, the truth you can't handle.

And I never went around just shooting people, so yet another of your sad little statements is invalid. Like I said, history is history, keep bringing it up and soon enough you'll be stuck in the past.
(08-12-2012, 04:28 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: A month ban for hydraulicing a car? No, Earl, I was unbanned after about 3-4 days. Besides, when you banrequested me, that was for proppushing a car that was stuck in the ground, at the time I had about 30-40 hours of playtime. You're the kind of person who breaks rules and lies about it. I am the kind of person who at least admits if I did something wrong.

I thought before posting, and you're acting like a butthurt little assmonkey here. I told you, I treat you the way you treated me. Telling you the truth, the truth you can't handle.

And I never went around just shooting people, so yet another of your sad little statements is invalid. Like I said, history is history, keep bringing it up and soon enough you'll be stuck in the past.

[Image: YUG2A.jpg]

Also, you did it because it was stuck?

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o583...6-12-1.mp4
The following 2 users Like earl's post:
  • HellShell, Dubwub
Salinsky, if you didn't have anything nice to say, why did you fuckin' say a thing? It's a goodbye thread, not a damn discussion thread. Why couldn't you just be like, "Okay Bye." instead of being an ass?

EDIT: He's leaving, that means you won't have to see him in game anymore, couldn't you just let it be and go to a different thread?
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • earl
Seems like everyone else than me knows you.

Anyways, goodbye.
Bye Earl, I really hope I see you all the time on the CSS server. Cheese
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • earl
(08-12-2012, 06:05 PM)Midget Wrote: Bye Earl, I really hope I see you all the time on the CSS server. Cheese

Ya mang.

I get on there and smack Shadow and Campress around.

Been recording for my MLG #YOLO 2012 #TYBG Montage

JK, I frucking suck as CSS, but, I do record for the chance I get a kill.
The following 6 users Like earl's post:
  • Haarek, Crownguard, Blonde, Termin, Slick Rick, Dubwub
Cool, judge Earl on his past. That is a great way to make friends.
No, you are so wrong. You judge people on who they are, not what they have done or where they have been.
So many people need to know this.

And as far as I am concerned, Earl kicks so much ass. Therefore, he is cool.
The following 4 users Like Noobias's post:
  • earl, Spartanjunior, HellShell, Blonde
Didn't you leave salinsky? Come back to look like a fool? Earl was a cool guy and is saying goodbye without bitching about admins like you just to come back a week later. Then to just leave again. Get out of here drama whore.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Flux, earl, HellShell, Blonde, Slick Rick