Time in GMT:
22:50 GMT+1

Server:
.v2d

Summary:
This SS agent proppushed my Cabbie down the garage since it had no gas

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5f3vygR...e=youtu.be
First of all, you were caught trespassing earlier. I arrested you on that charge. Since your vehicle was extremely close to the Nexus Garage, I was under the impression you wre there to raid the president and use it as an get-away vehicle. I decided to impound it, finding out it was out of gas. I was still determined to impound it, resulting in me spawning a prop to get it inside the Garage.

I rest my case.
I died when I trespassed. When I came back like 20 minutes later my cabbie was still there so I went to get it, and one of your officers shot me, I waited some more and went to get it, then I saw you proppushing it down the garage.

Why would I even raid the president solo as a Taxi Driver? you're really dumb if that was your first impression
Funny, it says you're unemployed in the video. So, you lied about the Taxi Driver job, no?
I was taxi driver before, I then changed to unemployed and was going to get my car back so I could spawn my mustang
We both know that's an outright lie. You were unemployed when I arrested you. So, you were unemployed with a taxi, bit FailRP right there, but we can let that slide.

Oh, and nice 'fraps'.
Well the admins call always check the logs, I know it isn't a lie.

btw, what do you mean with "nice fraps"
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator