Zebo
Name: Zebo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26263296

Blacklisted Job: Police officer

Admin who blacklisted you: Something wolf? ( Forgot :\ )

Hey, I'm Zebo, very new to your servers but I was blacklisted from the job; Police officer for shooting someone. This is how it went;

Man stands on top of a car waving a deagle around, I shot him as a warning I was blacklisted instantly.

Personally I don't think that was worthy of a Blacklist, but that's just me.

And if I was in the wrong I fully accept the blame, but would still like to be un-blacklisted, As I said I'm very new to your servers and I really like them, so don't want to not be able to access everything is has to offer.

Sorry if I did anything wrong.

Thanks,

Zebo. Heart

First off it is Sniperwolf, also If he had a gun you are suppose to arrest the suspect and if he shoots at you, then you return fire. If you don't know how to play cop then you are going to get blacklisted.
Maybe in a week or so you can be unblacklisted, when you've learned how to RP as cop.

In real life when people stand on top of cars the cops don't shoot them to get them down ..
In real life, if I was a cop and saw some guy jumping round ontop of cars with a gun, I WOULD shoot him.
And you would get fired, then prosecuted. Words from a man who actually has firearms and has used them in his line of work.
I told him to stop jumping on the car previously, then he decided to pull out a gun?
If you see somebody with a gun you don't instantly shoot at him, you ask him to drop his gun and give up, then arrest him.

You may only shoot at him if he is shooting at people or at you.
Your aim should be to arrest him alilve and not to just kill him.
Dare to think!
I didn't kill him, I shot him once. (30 hp?)
Still shouldn't have shot him. It's failRP. Maybe wait a few days then we'll reconsider.

For now, you stay blacklisted.

DENIED