unban request sienk04
Your name: ) sienk04

Your ban ID: 13409
Banned by: (Admin that banned you) ruxandra

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) bothh....

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) so i kept getting tazed in nexas because i had a knife out but knifes were legal so they kept ttazing me i admit i swore but i never callled anybody a racial slur you can look in the ban request. i dont understand why i got a week for racism, i know i dont want to be pointing fingers but ruxandra hates me and energetic. its a fact, she is just mad at us for no reason.she banned hhim for two weeks for prop pushing my car in the middle of no where. than she banned him again for a week today for "Racism" she just doesnt like us, she muted me and took my car away for pming her to unban energetic. i would like soul ripper to deal with this or an admin that isnt, killjoy, or ruxandra because it appears they are buddys and wont go against each other even if one is blately wrong.
What lovely accusations.
sorry but ive noticed a slight trend, i dont mean to offend you i am just really ticked off and i dont want to take chances
All bans for sienk04 (STEAM_0:1:53855900) are expired, Ban ID 13409 is invalid.
This is Approved, Soul deleted the ban after me and him reviewed the ban request
the mistake is understandable tho, you did use the word and we had to both listen to it like a dozen times to decide
you should avoid using the word in future even if its dont say *****, do something like dont say that