[Unban Request]
Your name: [PIR8] Avecy
Your ban ID: 13355 [PIR8] Avecy STEAM_0:1:26196702

Banned by: [FL] Alexia

Server: rp_EvoCityv33x

Involved:everyone... around the time i got banned in the nexus.

Why did i get banned... :
massive propblock.

Why I Request for an unban:
First of all my english is pretty bad. a few days back i got banned for the first time in my life in a game.. I just got the game Garry's mod and I really enjoy the cool features in it with multiplayer [Roleplaying] It was my first try playing on a roleplaying server.. yeah i was really bad.. and I got really annoyed that there wasn't an admin online that often. so i got killed all the time for no reason shouting at people ! i know i dont get far with that but it was so anoying that I (prop Blocked the nexus) so the cops whouldn't kill me anymore while i was being a rebel so yeah it was a stupid mistake and i really dont want to do it again i regret everything what i did and i promise i wil be a good Role playing player in this server and even donate because all that effort was made for this server i like it ! and i miss my ingame friends hehe..

And this rule 4. Do not propblock the spawnpoints or people. i wont do it anymore. i read all the rules now and i have become more aware of some situations

Everybody diserves a second chance please give me it ! I wont let you guys down.
Hey I know this is bad to do but i have this feeling this thread wont be readed anymore by anyone if everyone is posting Unban requests and also pumping the Threads. So please read my Unban request been over 2 days now and i really want to play again Sad
Your ban reason states "Massive propblock, massive RDM, No intentions of RP."
Why would we want to have you in our servers if the ban reason clearly states you didn't even try to RP.
Everyone diserves a second chance ! If I say I wil not do it again I wont ! but yeah I know it's hard to trust but if you just give me a second chance I could prove to you I can role play and not Death match everyone. I regret what i've done and i promise i won't do it again, if you would please lower my ban to 1 week, i would love to play on your servers again it was really fun and i would not like to lose that privilage.
Here is the Evindence, on your rulebreak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaThfq0pJ...e=youtu.be
I also saw some of it, with my good eye.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. -- Anonymous
your Signature says the same Everyone diserves a second chance why cant you just give me a second chance im so sorry and what you just said.. I know its bad yeah ? but this server dident have an admin for like 2 hours long and everyone was killing eatchother and yes i was one them. but i wasnt the only one ! but got so mad and became on of them. i even shouted on the mic "stop freaking killing me'' and I was with a friend of mine and he kept dieing because of CDM so yeah i got fed up.. and i didnt knew about the forums the day after so i couldnt pm a admin to come on the server.. im so sorry and i should of done those things out of anger.. i wont do it again..... ! ill just pm an admin on the forum's to come and have a look.
(08-09-2012, 09:21 PM)Alexia Wrote: Here is the Evindence, on your rulebreak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaThfq0pJ...e=youtu.be
I also saw some of it, with my good eye.
I was just searching around the Ban Request forums to just check if i was on it.. but i wasnt but anyways i saw this dude smiles make a ban appeal on the thread and this guy John Mcballs did exactly what i did massive pop block.. he even prop blocked the lift and the lift diden't work after he left. so this is how i see this ban i got is unfair.

13355 [PIR8] Avecy STEAM_0:1:26196702 massive propblock. Banned for 20 days..
(STEAM_0:0:4015508) Banned for 10 days, Reason: Massive Propblock.
Unban Request Denied.