Dr_Winrar - unban request
Your name: Dr Winrar

Your ban ID: 13433

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Server: v33

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you: If I'm not mistaken the ramming was because they was a car in the middle of town unlocked and out of petrol, it had been there for some time. Someone said to move it (not to me directly) so I moved it and attempted to get it on the top of my car for easy moving, Lambos are great for doing that. That's the only reason I can think of for the ramming part. For the attempted CDM I have legit no idea what that's about. DerStorm did attempt to teleport me to him however just as he was doing that I was in the middle of dieing from hunger and did not have time to eat anything therefore resulting in my death. I did say in OOC to try again but it must have been missed. Like I said the only thing I can think of is the one i mentioned. I really don't want or need another ban to my name for something I did not do.

Thank you.
I am afraid that wasn’t what I saw when I investigated the scene as I flew past it. I was flying along the main street of EvoCity as I spotted you driving insanely fast in your sportscar. I followed you and saw you ramming into a driving vehicle with a driver. When he tried to get past you and away you turned around and followed him to the Nexus. Ramming his car several times as he tried to flee. The man sprinted into the nexus and your car slammed into the door where he had been just a few moments before. Afterwards you turned your attention to his car and dragged in to the end of the street.

I summoned you to the rooftop where I found you dead; I must have missed your message as I saw nothing. Some of your actions could be seen as failRPing but you did perhaps try to do it with a noble goal in mind so I will let another admin decide.
Are we talking about the white GTI that (I think) the pres was driving? I seen him "park" it in pretty much the middle of the street. I don't think he was fleeing just going back into the Nexus after visiting that party in the apartments. I did not however attempt to CDM him. I'm pretty sure that at the time I was on the other side of the road, I could of course be mistaken but I never once attempted to CDM anyone.

Thanks for replying so quickly.
Expired.