[Unban request]
[Unban request]

Lasse Ngaard

STEAM_0:1:29345860 This is my secend ban

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

rp_EvoCity v2d

Story:
I got banned for 10 min ago, I lost server connection witch can be seen in console, there should be written "Lasse Ngaard is timed out" That means that I have lost connection.
I was about to sell a shipment of kelvor but lost connection before I was able to spawn the shipment, so I was smoking a cigerat and then restarted my internet. Then I reconnected I was banned for scram for 24 hours, if you look in console you can see I had spawned 2 moneyprinters, 5 druglabs and had 5 hamp plants, it would make abselutly no sence for me to leave the server with purpose.
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
I know it does not help my situation, but I find it extreamly frustrating that I now have been banned for 14 hours for something I could have fixed myself if you as an admin, had looked in console, or just had given me 10 minutes to rejoin (just to make sure)
Not that Iam questioning your capabilities as admin, but I believe its good for you as an admin to get criticism sometime to improve your proficiency, because in the end, its everyone els that is having their names on the "Fearless ban list".
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
User has not been banned.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator