Re-starting on WoW soon.
Come join DarkSorrow, EU server. I'll rape you.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-08-2012, 09:42 PM)Anakonda Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Yea it fits Ally perfect imo but yea I don't think I'll play one. Haven't even rolled a single Goblin yet, I don't really care for the tiny races (except for Dwarves, only cool thing about Alliance)

i tried horde once...

never again..

Everything about the Alliance is fine except for the Humans and the Gnomes.

They SERIOUSLY need to update the Human character models, the way they run is hilarious

Edit: Speaking of humans their racial is OP as hell if you PvP.... They need to remove that shit completely or give the Undead the same racial (like I believe it used to be)
(08-08-2012, 10:26 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Yea it fits Ally perfect imo but yea I don't think I'll play one. Haven't even rolled a single Goblin yet, I don't really care for the tiny races (except for Dwarves, only cool thing about Alliance)

i tried horde once...

never again..

They SERIOUSLY need to update the Human character models, the way they run is hilarious

Edit: Speaking of humans their racial is OP as hell if you PvP.... They need to remove that shit completely or give the Undead the same racial (like I believe it used to be)
Dude the old racial ability for humans were way better in pvp than the one they have now. Rogues got off easy when they removed the racial ability that lets you see them alot easier. One thing they have to do is nerf the shite out of rogues ability to cheat death i mean they sit at like 6k for 10 secs and dish out mad dmg and almost kill you then they vanish or something dumb like that and next time they pop up Watcha know Full health Tounge (Really obvious i love rogues aint it? Cheese)
(08-08-2012, 11:32 PM)Zerorex Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 10:26 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:

i tried horde once...

never again..

Dude the old racial ability for humans were way better in pvp than the one they have now. Rogues got off easy when they removed the racial ability that lets you see them alot easier. One thing they have to do is nerf the shite out of rogues ability to cheat death i mean they sit at like 6k for 10 secs and dish out mad dmg and almost kill you then they vanish or something dumb like that and next time they pop up Watcha know Full health Tounge (Really obvious i love rogues aint it? Cheese)
So were the Undead racials which also got nerfed even harder and now it's straight up unbalanced.

But yeah rogues are crazy but I don't have TOO much trouble with them on my huntard especially if I can get a flare on em lol, then it's over from the get-go but other than that if a rogue outgears me.... game ova
What the shit are you guys actually talking about?
Screw that shit, IF I'm going on WoW - I'm going on a Private Server, I take an Orc and I masturbate to it once I reach level 2.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
(08-09-2012, 07:01 AM)KarmaKeith Wrote: Screw that shit, IF I'm going on WoW - I'm going on a Private Server, I take an Orc and I masturbate to it once I reach level 2.

private servers is for noobs that cant level normally : )

you sir, just embarrased yourself
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(08-09-2012, 09:15 AM)Anakonda Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:01 AM)KarmaKeith Wrote: Screw that shit, IF I'm going on WoW - I'm going on a Private Server, I take an Orc and I masturbate to it once I reach level 2.

Did I say that I'm going to a HighRate server? No. I only go to LowRate servers. Either way, you have no right to judge me yo.
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
(08-09-2012, 02:59 PM)KarmaKeith Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 09:15 AM)Anakonda Wrote:

Did I say that I'm going to a HighRate server? No. I only go to LowRate servers. Either way, you have no right to judge me yo.

[Image: watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18&feature=related]
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Well yesterday I bought 60 days playtime.
Still gonna selll my account I think but.
real id: [email protected]

Come play at Aeria Peak Smile^^