DerStorm promoted to trial admin
(08-09-2012, 07:08 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Haters. Haters everywhere.

DerStorm will be active and he already prooved it last night.
The fun thing is that it's the v2d players that complain and not those from v33x.
Funny coincidence since he mainly plays on v33x, hmm.

I just think some of you guys are butthurt, since you haven't made it to get a position in the team.
The least you could do is not talk about it in his promotion thread. That's just silly.

God! Thank you for saying this. I was confused at all the animosity directed towards him...
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • equal
Congrats man!
Congrats :]
congratz i guess
congratz def, I think you will be a very good admin Smile

see u in v33, thats my home Tounge
Congratulations again , This thread was not made to ask your OPINIONS , it was only made to INFORM you. If you keep the flaming and raging this thread will be closed until further notice about this promotion.
The following 1 user Likes Pechvarry's post:
  • Flux
(08-09-2012, 06:19 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 06:06 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Actually, he can justify whatever he damn well pleases.
Why don't you stop breathing down his neck and butt out. You didn't help make the decision, you don't manage the server. Nobody asked for your opinion regarding DerStorm, so keep it to yourself. It was a decision made by the FL staff, and as you can see, all of their admins are some of the finest. Stop bitching at admins because you are unhappy with a decision, Mahti has done nothing wrong.

I'm really not botherd whether anyone asked for my opionion on DerStorm and nor did I give it, if you had asked me for my opinion on DerStorm I'd say that he's a really nice guy and that I have nothing against him, otherwise I wouldn't have him on my FL if didn't think so.

Non of that changes the simple fact that he has not been active lately and for Soul to use that as a reason to promote him as a new admin just makes me think "Eh?"

And next time you feel like sucking up to a admin and trying to defend him make sure that you have legit arguments and also try to remember that Mahti is not incapable of standing up for himself.

*Edit* PS:. I'm not interested in derailing this thread though I will reply, therefor I suggest if you have more to say to me take it over PMs

I just have one thing to say.
I am not sucking up, I have no desire to become admin or anything more than an active member on Fearless. Mahti is a friend of mine, and a good one at that. Standing up and kissing up are far different, and confusing those could ruin your life. Sorry for derailing further, I just wanted to get that out.

I cannot wait to see DerStorm do some administrative work, as I have had a great opinion of him from my beginning days at FL.
Allright...
how about we change from arguments to something better here?

How it feels DerStorm, to be an admin? Smile
(08-09-2012, 06:19 PM)GunFISH Wrote: -Snip-

*Edit* PS:. I'm not interested in derailing this thread though I will reply, therefor I suggest if you have more to say to me take it over PMs

(08-09-2012, 10:32 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: -Snip-

Seriously though DerStorm I'm happy that you've been made admin but I have to question it.

See you on the server, at some point.
This thread is going the wrong way and off topic. I'll closed.
Once again DerStorm.
Welcome to the team, good luck getting full admin :-)

:::EDIT:::
I will let you know wether he get full admin or not when that time comes.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3