Olq
Name of player:OLQ

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:50487548

Time in GMT: 4:20EST

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was patrolling all over the city (as a Police Officer)
i came across the Corleone house and just looked at the big fenced area as i was driving by then i thought it was prop blocking (didn't notice the yellow on the front of the gate) so i stopped in front of the house across the street and was going to type "//is it propblocking if there is no visible or no door at all". Then i was approached by OLQ and he said move, go away multiple times as i was trying to type the above message. He had his assault rifle pointed at my car door and then i moved up into a tunnel and then i radioed in "/radio is it illegal if someone has a gun pointed at a police officer" and then OLQ said o'k fine. He opened fire at me i had no time to react or press the screen shot button. But i did manage to re-enact the scene when i got back but when i did he had already started a big fire fight with the police squad.

I am requesting a RDM ban

Evidence:
This is where he confronted me and i was about to message.
[Image: 8uXmm.jpg]

Then i moved up to the bridge where i radioed in and he had shot me
[Image: NWE69.jpg]

Look at the fence i didn't notice it when i was driving by the first time but i did the second
[Image: cc9aj.jpg]
You were spying us -.- And you didnt want to leave, so you were spying And we had Contras in our base so we didnt want company or anyone outside!
(08-07-2012, 09:18 AM)Olq Wrote: You were spying us -.- And you didnt want to leave, so you were spying And we had Contras in our base so we didnt want company or anyone outside!

I was not spying, when i come on the server i go around all over the map (pretty bored) and was going to radio in but you were in fact not rping, if you took the situation and put in real life there would be no more cops because the gangsters would have shot them because they simply drove by not know anything about whats going on. I don't beilve you had the right to RDM on the terms that i never left my car, i never approached you and i was going to leave but you interrupted me trying to radio a question. When you asked me to leave i left and went to the bridge to ask the question. Then you did not ".//" you simply "thought" i was spying and killed me. That is not rp.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator