few minutes in old fearless :D
Rainbow 
i was paTrolling as an officer then i saw a paramedic running to me by the corner i thought that it is another player running to heal someone then like 20 people was running after her.i was like wtf is going on then i heard paramedics mic : leave me alone!!!(girl voice) others yelled OMG İTS A GİRL HOLY **** SHOW ME DEM OMG CATCH and stuff i laughed my ass off and tried to stop those guys one of them hit me with a crowbar then i ran to nexus take my car and drive to right behind girl they jumped over my car and killed me.A bmw took her and get away last thing i heard was :
-wha..!! BİTCH!!!
The following 1 user Likes TheBraveNugget's post:
  • BambusBo
Zombie Invasion !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Interesting...

:S
so your main point?

as far I see it as: 21 people are failing in rp. and u join them?
Can't figure more out of it then this.
:S
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Adman
HAHA ! how lonely can you be Sad never seen a girl gamer i guess.. jeez some guys... girls also like to role play
(08-09-2012, 07:00 PM)Avecy Wrote: girls also like to role play

Only some.
[Image: tumblr_m68iqqi61r1rwl05po2_500.png]
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Nevy, LowerFlowerPower
hehe funny guy.
(08-09-2012, 07:12 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:00 PM)Avecy Wrote: girls also like to role play

Only some.
[Image: tumblr_m68iqqi61r1rwl05po2_500.png]
This is such a fail.
Why bother even making this thread? You are boasting about rulebreaking and giving the server a bad name.
You weren't even here for old Fearless, which is clearly displayed by your false portrayal of it.
Old Fearless was just a giant family of friends all having a great time, not being a pissypants because someone has a higher voice, not this at all.