unban sienk04 please
hello ,
Your name: (Steam friends name) my name is sienk04

Your ban ID: i am not sure

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) still alive

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) both i think

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
i was in jail and i asked to be killed and someone made a video and reported me.

i am sorry for asking to be killed i was just recently unbanned for saying slut and now i got banned for this. i would just like to apoligize for breaking the rules and i would like to own up for my actions. i don't exspect the ban to be lifted, i just want to apoligize for failrping. thanks for your time and have a nice day/night. i appreciate your time
(08-06-2012, 12:43 AM)richardhammond Wrote: hello ,
Your name: (Steam friends name) my name is sienk04

Your ban ID: i am not sure

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) still alive

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) both i think

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
i was in jail and i asked to be killed and someone made a video and reported me.

i am sorry for asking to be killed i was just recently unbanned for saying slut and now i got banned for this. i would just like to apoligize for breaking the rules and i would like to own up for my actions. i don't exspect the ban to be lifted, i just want to apoligize for failrping. thanks for your time and have a nice day/night. i appreciate your time
- bump just so people can understand i'm truely sorry
Bumping won't help your case. Go ahead and look up your ban ID from this page: http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
Denied - Made 2nd Thread