Must've been a mistake
Your name: [\/\/U|Э:WU|Э] \/\/\/\/ЭЭЭ

Your ban ID: 13230

Banned by: Pechvarry

Server: Both

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you:

Seems I was banned recently on my 2 month vacation for "Bypassing permanent ban". In this vacation, I've only been on FL once or twice; I come to find out today from joeveryold that I've been permanently banned since I came back. Some reasons behind this may be due to both my brothers being permanently banned (neomills and Coffee Jr.), but I can assure you that they have not been on my Steam Account nor am I them. I have several people that could vouch for me being Grubbert, WorldwideCoffee, Fultzy, Shadow, Earl, Soupcan, Spartan, Slick Dick Rick and several others that we are not the same people.

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
Yes it is true. Those are both brothers of his and he is not bypassing their bans.
You guys thought Wweee was playing on 3 different accounts his entire FL career?

I've never even met Neomills but I know for a fact that coffee jr. is his brother, and I wouldn't doubt that neo is as well.
I also think a mistake has been made
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-05-2012, 05:08 PM)Soul Wrote: I also think a mistake has been made

I have also been banned with that reason and it MUST be a mistake!

and my littlebrother has also been banned with that reason "Dominique Torretto"

We got same IP because we share computer. He broke his computer and are borrowing mine no and then.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
I will unban you right away as i clearly made a mistake , I got to the conclusion from the IP and the Steam ID , I wouldn't ban you if i had seen your name as you are a trusted player. And AlienFreak , Could you send me more information about it? There are 3 previous permanent bans on that IP.

-Unban Request Approved