Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+ Support
+ Support
(08-12-2012, 04:29 PM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:06 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:57 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: It has to be their own and also may require 2 rp points.

Sense.

This makes none.

Will be abused, I've seen players with donator status with only 2 hours, Imagine: Many people with under 10 hours playtime on Fearless have no clue how our rules are. That will just be chaos in my eyes.

So, 2 RP points and own ammo/weapon.

I want a RP point limit on guns, since they can be abused and bought so easily with 2 minutes in the game.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(08-28-2012, 05:51 AM)Aoixification Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 04:29 PM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:06 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:57 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: It has to be their own and also may require 2 rp points.

Sense.

This makes none.

Will be abused, I've seen players with donator status with only 2 hours, Imagine: Many people with under 10 hours playtime on Fearless have no clue how our rules are. That will just be chaos in my eyes.

So, 2 RP points and own ammo/weapon.

I want a RP point limit on guns, since they can be abused and bought so easily with 2 minutes in the game.

No No No, so many people dont have RP point streight out doing this would tank the playercount.
Ok I'm back. And I will re-iterate the pointlessness of a roleplay limit. Abuse of weapons isn't going to be limited to roleplay points as anybody can and will abuse a weapon if they want to. Also, you talk about 'abusing' the sniper as an SS. How do you abuse the ability to equip your own weapon with your own ammo. If you go around killing people with it, that's RDM and punishable. There's no RP point limit on any other class being able to use a sniper so why would it be different with the SS?
+Support

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Bumped. I still feel this needs to be implemented, any more additions would be appreciated.
+Support.

@Mr Toast and Grub. Since when does Joe Average require elusive RP points to go around with his own AWP and snipe' what/whoever he/she/it wants? They don't you say? Well why does the Special Service require those points? No response? Well..? ANYTHING? My point proven. Ta very much!

Yes, a LITTLE overenthusiastic... I was high on air when I wrote this... Wait WHAT?

But in seriousness, it does sum up the point.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • monk
+support

Sounds great, I'd like to see this.
(09-02-2012, 10:09 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: +Support.

@Mr Toast and Grub. Since when does Joe Average require elusive RP points to go around with his own AWP and snipe' what/whoever he/she/it wants? They don't you say? Well why does the Special Service require those points? No response? Well..? ANYTHING? My point proven. Ta very much!

A little over-enthusiastic but it sums up my point exactly, in a way... Tounge

Anyway, thanks for more support, cannot believe how replied to/viewed this suggestion has become.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Doctor Internet