Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+Support
This is a Great Idea and i support it.But i guess i could'nt be one because not a Donator.But still a Great Idea. Cheese
+Support. GREAT idea.
I like it BUT, I agree with toast... I've seen far too many people shooting at people from the top of nexus. If they could use a sniper, it would be even worst due to the fact the AWP would instantly kill anyone down below... I like the idea but, again 2rp points would keep the meat of people from AWPing people down below. I still recall when I used to be killed from nexus by SS shooting down at me.. Guess who couldn't get a name for a ban request?

So ability to use an AWP for 2rp points I agree with. Or at least One. AT LEAST..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Give the SS the ability to spawn with Sniper Rifles, FAMAS(s), and Teargas.
No RP Point crap, No need for them to purchase their own equipment[lolgovernment], and more importantly regarding the admins... Quit babysitting players. If the President sees them doing something and he's not doing anything or not attempting to demote players for bad activity then he's either...
A. A crap president.
B. A friend of the player.
C. Neither of the players are doing anything wrong and in reality people are crying about nothing.
(08-17-2012, 05:45 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Give the SS the ability to spawn with Sniper Rifles, FAMAS(s), and Teargas.
No RP Point crap, No need for them to purchase their own equipment[lolgovernment], and more importantly regarding the admins... Quit babysitting players. If the President sees them doing something and he's not doing anything or not attempting to demote players for bad activity then he's either...
A. A crap president.
B. A friend of the player.
C. Neither of the players are doing anything wrong and in reality people are crying about nothing.

That's what our whole job is about. If you want a server without admins who babysit the minges and abusers then go somewhere else. Jeez.
Presidents are 70% of the time a big fail themselves so why would they care about it anyways.

Still, big + Support but with an RP point restriction.
+support being ss would be alot more fun if we could use our own weapons
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
+Support, no RP points.
Your average criminal syndicate do not need RP points to get an AWP to protect their massive UM fort, so the SS should not need RP points either.
+support would be great when SS are called in to take out a UM sniper fort
Wink 
Good idea!
+support
Wait... what
Click for cookies!
(08-05-2012, 08:34 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Definite support!
If this does not pass then I will kill a bunny!
You don't hate bunnies, do you?

[Image: crabtree.JPG]
Bunny rabbits are classified as a pest in Australia.

None the less,
+Support for the whole idea. I makes sense for evening out the unbalance between the Government and the Rebel/Corleone that is rife at the moment.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]