Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+ Support
I would have to agree on a point limit. youll always have to consider the minges.

+support
Though, that all SS walking around with snipers doesn't make any sense, I think the Head of SS should have a sniper. And ofcourse a point limit.
So when a sniper is needed he can be called in on the radio and he'll take a nice spot around the corner and pew pew
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Definitely only 1 SS with a sniper otherwise there would be trigger happy sniper squads around but yeah a very good idea Support + Tounge
Why are people so enthusiastic in regards to a point limit. Ok, having only one SS being able to equip a sniper (Seems reasonable that it would be the Head) but honestly, what is having a point restriction going to do? Cops can already equip MP5s, the abuse with these jobs comes from the fact you receive free guns and ammo. As soon as the weapon you use becomes your own, with your own ammo, then you stop going around being a douche. Also, what's the difference already? It's adding another weapon to them, a long range one at that. SS/Cops can already abuse their equipment, that should be something admins deal with as it is a breach of the rules. And also, I've seen plenty of people with 1/2 RP points who are just as mingey as any other minge.
No point limit, gosh.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Millions Supports fron Niimo !
I see the idea of Rp points a good thing, not because of noobs etc. It's another initiative to get Rp point and another reward , they are always nice I think we can all agree. Smile

Using your ammo? Yeah, that's ok, using your own gun? That isn't cool at all.
I think all SS should be able to use the sniper, as long as it's their ammo they use. I mean, if you did make it so only the head of SS had one at least allow the normal SS to use their own even though that's an expensive thing to do as people arn't always available.
Having to use your own gun is the only realistic way of preventing abuse. The sole reason for abuse in these jobs, tends to be because of the free weaponry; and I cannot see how having a RP point limit on an SS' ability to equip snipers is going to offer an incentive for roleplay. Obviously, items such as the female suit, gasmask and tommy gun are good incentives, but I doubt being able to equip a sniper as an SS is going to be one, it's just not unique or 'exotic' enough.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Haarek, User 5190
Simply . +Support