Allowing SS to use a Sniper
(08-07-2012, 04:06 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:57 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: It has to be their own and also may require 2 rp points.

Sense.

This makes none.

Will be abused, I've seen players with donator status with only 2 hours, Imagine: Many people with under 10 hours playtime on Fearless have no clue how our rules are. That will just be chaos in my eyes.

So, 2 RP points and own ammo/weapon.
Yeah, because people can't just come on for 2 minutes and get 2 RP points, like they can with buying donator. It'd make it less mingey, and probably where the sniper would RP it.

+ Support with an RP point limit.
I don't see why the SS having to have a sniper requires roleplay points? What 'abuse' are you trying to reduce?
The cop is able to equip an MP5 without any requirements, yet no-one does. My suggestion is more about using the GS3G1 and not the AWP, so what 'abuse' are we trying to stop here?
+ Support

Sounds like a good idea Adman
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

+Support, amiright?
(08-12-2012, 08:54 PM)Adman Wrote: I don't see why the SS having to have a sniper requires roleplay points? What 'abuse' are you trying to reduce?
The cop is able to equip an MP5 without any requirements, yet no-one does. My suggestion is more about using the GS3G1 and not the AWP, so what 'abuse' are we trying to stop here?

It's a sniper. Abusive part is example: A SS are standing from Nexus Sky lounge, and killing everyone on the streets. Or, They will snipe players from the parking house. I've seen SS's doing that with M4 and UMP.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Grub
(08-13-2012, 09:22 AM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 08:54 PM)Adman Wrote: I don't see why the SS having to have a sniper requires roleplay points? What 'abuse' are you trying to reduce?

It's a sniper. Abusive part is example: A SS are standing from Nexus Sky lounge, and killing everyone on the streets. Or, They will snipe players from the parking house. I've seen SS's doing that with M4 and UMP.

And I have seen rebels doing the exact same thing, There is no abuse in it and in my opinion anyone who says it needs RP points needs to re-think what they just said.
(08-13-2012, 09:22 AM)PrivateToast Wrote:

Then they need to be reprimanded. No real point restriction is going to prevent this, SS can equip M4s and cops can equip MP5s, that doesn't mean I see them wandering the streets killing people. If the SS would abuse their sniper, they would be breaking the rules and wasting their own ammo and weapon.
(08-13-2012, 09:22 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: Snip

You can't reject suggestions based on what minges might do with them.
+ Support.