Ban Request - Fishnuggets99 + ๖ۣۜStrike
Name of player: Fishnuggets99 + ๖ۣۜStrike

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42297871 + STEAM_0:0:37538011

Time in GMT: Yesterday 21:25

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: There was a law, Jay walking and we were ordered to arrest as a punishment and I found Fishnuggets99 jaywalking so I try to taze, cuff and arrest but of course that was delayed because the president was doing something else but at the same time, Fish was breaking the FearRP rule as he was walking around whilst having a pistol pointed towards him but towards the end, Strike decided to help him even though he didn't know him just because he hates me for some reason.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOkKPu0d...e=youtu.be
Who's to say I didn't know fishy? He obviously ran towards me for help.
(08-08-2012, 03:30 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: Who's to say I didn't know fishy? He obviously ran towards me for help.

He didn't run towards your direction to you for help, he was trying to get away from me and saw you randomly on the path and asked you to kill him.
After you killed me he said "Thank you mister" which made it pretty obvious that he didn't know you at all.
(08-08-2012, 09:38 AM)Remen3 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 03:30 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: Who's to say I didn't know fishy? He obviously ran towards me for help.

He didn't run towards your direction to you for help, he was trying to get away from me and saw you randomly on the path and asked you to kill him.
After you killed me he said "Thank you mister" which made it pretty obvious that he didn't know you at all.

Oh, well you are incorrect in the matter, however I do admire your persistence. Yes, I did, and do know fish. That is all.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Fishnuggets99) was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator