Unban if Possible
Your name: killer [/b]
Your ban ID: 13125
Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper
Server: rp_evocity_v2d
Involved: No one only me
Reason: Knife Rdm
[b]Why we should unban you: Well i actully wont to go back to my serious gameplay to this server. The reason i did rdm, was because i thought it was not a serious server, but i see it is. And wont to go back to it. Sorry my English, all im trying to say is. That i will go back to a more Serious Gameplay Smile
You see a rule list with 137 rules and you think you can afford being a minge? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

You're destroying the fun for others.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
What do you mean ? I will go back and follow the rules Cheese If im dont. Ban forever if you have to
I mean: How can you think you don't have to follow the rules if we have so many rules?
Hahahahahhaha, thats the worst reason i've heard to rdm. "I didnt thought this was a serious rp server"
I love browsing the unban request's :')

Browsing is fine, but don't post in them unless you have something to add to the case. - Soul
Oh right. To be honest i did not read them all. It started to play serious but then some police officer started to stun me all the time. Then i thought it was some kind a joke server. But i friend started and i saw that it was serious. And i really won't to go back to server, with more serious gameplay
I see a lot of reasons, but this is an original one. You'll have to sit out your ban.