Unban Ryder
Your name: (Steam friends name) Ryder

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Stillalive

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) General jack
whealtey
Holdet

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Because we were with 5 rebels the rebel leader and the other dude made a base a doomfort i said them no delete it so i go to my room to sell it and to delete my props i try to make a better base at elevator when its not done there coming like 3 cops and 1 SS to us and they killed us so i couldn't do anything about that fort i couldnt do anything about it and i didnt know it was a doomfort so thats why i didnt call admin and yes i tried to do something about it i told wheatley to delete all that props and he didnt thats why i wanted to make another base i deleted my room than cops coming up killed me i couldnt do anything and i had to listen to the rebel leader the rebel leader said we had to base at offices otherwise you will get demoted so I would like to be unbanned please understand this

Thanks for ur time

AND yes i know i may not do a unban request under 24hours but this is my 5 ban and by 10-12 i get permaban so i really dont want that to happen
I banned the users who had doomfort looking structurs. You were one of those who had the barricades.

Just be happy for the ban lenght. I could've given you guys more.
(08-03-2012, 10:10 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I banned the users who had doomfort looking structurs. You were one of those who had the barricades.

Just be happy for the ban lenght. I could've given you guys more.

i didn't had a barricade i hade 3 props on eachother for another base not a doomfort looking base it was just not done but StillAlive i understand it sorry for this threat thanks for ur time i was just a little bit upset cuzi have 5 bans already but sorry
Ban seems justified, no reason for an unban on this case.

Unban request denied.