Unban Request (Permanent ban)
Your name: SquareCubed

Your ban ID: 2605

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Server:V2p ( back in the old days )

Involved: Crazyfrog

Why we should unban you:

[FL] Andreas banned me for Lying / Propblocking and really aggresive RP. I was building with a friend named CrazyFrog. After a while someone named Puttiz came to us and started to argue about something with crazyfrog. CrazyFrog used some heavy languge and I understand that that's not acceptable. I had Nothing to do with the swearing. Maby I did say something but I really don't know and If I did I'm feel sorry for it. Lets go further about accusing me to propblock. I told you in the beginning of this unban request that I was building and then those guys came up to my friend and started to talk with him. I couldn't finish what I was building because I went to my friend and I understand that you thought it was propblock. It was my fault That I forgott to finish it and I really feel sorry for it.
I hope you still remember what happened because I really want to play with some old friends again. I missed playing FL with everyone and that's why I decided to make this unban request. I hope you could forgive me for whatever happened.
Oh hey.

It's long time since that ban was handed out, I will unban you NOW. BUt promise me that you go read all rules TWICE before playing.

Thank you.

- Andreas

Approved & Closed
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3