Ban Request - Random Crowbarer
Name of player: =GIN=Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy (Who you want to be banned?)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35582655
Time in GMT: GMT+1 ~ 12:55

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically I was waiting for a change to buy a door and I bought it. He takes out a crowbar, hits me once, I take out mine and I'm killed by him. I warned him not to, he said 'I did it with the last guy'. Admitting that he's randomly murdered the last shop owner using a crowbar. Even thought I would have to restart for fraps, I still got this crowbar. I hope Fearless will be able to solve this issue. I've also specifically posted the screenshot with him saying he did it to the previous, making it impossible for him to state something, unreasonable such as 'self defense'.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutaddict...4750546745
You hit me once with your crowbar, and then changed to your physgun while i killed you. So it was self defence, as you physically assaulted me.
Sorry for the late reply.
Anyway, what you're saying is exactly the kind of excuse I tried to stop you from using.
I didn't even have my crowbar out at the time you hit me, logs will approve of that.

Cut your bullshit.
Shame, thought you had thrown in the towel. A few things:

One, you still did damage to me, and you can't deny that, and i killed you because you hurt me.
Two, you said in your original post "He takes out a crowbar, hits me once, I take out mine", yet in the previous post you say you never took yours out.
Third, the other guy owned the door, not you.

Stop trying to act like a badass, your not fucking superman.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator