Unban Request - Chromedragon83
Your name: Chromedragon83

Your ban ID: 14082

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: --

Why we should unban you: Hello. I was banned for pushing a car with a prop. I was hit by a car a few minutes earlier from when I pushed the car, in which I lost one of my MP5s. I was upset and got pretty mad, and pushed a car out of the way with a prop. I can understand this ban completely, and agree on the admin's decision. However, I want to be able to play on the servers again. I understand that what I did was wrong, and I was just mad. If a punishment is needed in return from the perma-ban, I would gladly accept a a month or so ban, or a ban from spawning props or using the physgun. Sorry for any inconveniences I have caused.

~Chrome
Tell you what I'll do. I remember you smashing every car in sight. I will lower you to a Month IF you agree to that: it will go right back to a Permanent ban if you are caught doing this again. For this is not tolerated on this server. If you get angry just leave game and go to single player or something.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Okay then. Month ban it is. Once again, I'm sorry.

Thanks.
Knocked it down to 15days.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub