Un Ban Sllacker
Sad 
Your name: Sllacker

[b]Your ban ID: I looked and couldn't find it unless its this STEAM_0:0:39837442

[b]Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Server
: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x

[b]Involved: I don't know when I was banned because I got off and tried to get back on and was banned :/

[b]Why we should unban you: I see that I have been banned for prop pushing /prop killing, Chaseing people with knives and Rdms, I will admit to killing one person. I however have not prop killed/ pushed. I understand Being banned for a few days for the rdms but I have been banned for 34 days. I've played this server for some time and wish to continue. Any way thanks for reading :D
I saw you propkill someone.. Two: I watched you as you murdered everyone with a knife. a FEW rdms.. I saw you with 20+ kills... You got an easy 4-5kills with that knife AS a gun dealer. You jumped behind cops and stabbed them.. Stabbed a security guard at Nexus.. You know exactly what you did... I even watched you...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I'm not going to argue with you but... Do you mind if I ask when I prop killed someone?
I recall seeing you throwing a prop at someone. I even double checked the logs...
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Wait you have video logs 0-o
All Im going to say is You know exactly what you did. With that many kills you acted like it was a sport.. The worst part is you even know you rdmed a bunch of people... I watched you for about 15minutes and all I saw was you killing for the sport...

Unban Request Denied