Ban Request Grim_wolf
Name of player:Grim_Wolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28400917

Time in GMT: 11:27PM -8/1/12

Server: V2

Summary: So he was trespasing on to swift and i was security so i puld a gun out and pointed at him then he pulles out a crow bar and killed me and takes my guns.

Evidence:: My friend Remen3 and sir rorschach Saw it to.
Video 
Going to upload a video...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtY2f9CEn...e=youtu.be
Grim_Wolf Here

I had supposedly been tresspassing, and he tranqed me. While I was tranqed, he used a hostage rope, and while he had the ropes out, mind you he had already put the gun away and not said anything, I grabbed my trusty crowbar and managed to get a few whacks off before I went down. Hostage Ropes are not threatening, and he didn't say anything before, after, or during the time he had the Tranqualizer Sniper out. I don't see how that is breaking Fearrp as for the moment no one had any weapon pointing towards me at the time I beat him down in self-defense.

EDIT: Also seems to me there was some meta-gaming in steamchat during that video.

Second Edit: Even in the video you can see when I kill him he has no weapon out.
Clan Needed Tounge
It's our RP radio as 3 of us are in a security company and thus we use it to keep in contact with each other in case anyone tries to launch an attack towards our building.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator