Energetic's Unban request
Exclamation 
Your name: Energetic

Your ban ID: 13113

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x ( The person said that "didn't know" which one but i didn't do anything on v33x

Involved: RBDashie, Termin

Why we should unban you: I'll get straight to it on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-QMm4rU34
Its showing me messing with props this was true and i'm very sorry for this i did later stop and apologize to the players but i don't think the person knew i said sorry. I am very apologetic and after my ban i've seen how good the server was and i miss it.
When Termin reported me for placing "Nearly invisible" balls this report did not say the full story i placed this balls and made them "Nearly invisible" to try out if it worked i was testing out the textures as i was new to building on GMOD i deleted these invisible balls after a thew seconds and i think i've been unfairly judged on this act as my ban has already been 2 days i understand my punishment for flipping cars but this report has probably put my ban up further its on for 5 more days its already been 2. I apologize for my immature actions and if you want to unban me or reduce my sentence i can directly apologize to the players who reported me my self.
I can confirm this, I've rp'ed with energetic and he is a very nice guy. I support him.

I was involved btw
(08-02-2012, 08:28 AM)Bluerider Wrote: I can confirm this, I've rp'ed with energetic and he is a very nice guy. I support him.

I was involved btw
Thank you Smile it helps alot
BUMP
Admins Dx
(08-03-2012, 02:42 AM)Energetic Wrote: BUMP
Admins Dx

Be patient.
Admins aren't here 24/7 to read your unban requests.
(08-03-2012, 03:47 AM)MaxiMax Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 02:42 AM)Energetic Wrote: BUMP
Admins Dx

Be patient.
Admins aren't here 24/7 to read your unban requests.
I understand its been a 2days now
Sorry for a late response. Been abit busy. Well since you feel sorry for it, I will reduce your ban to 1 day. Please read the rules when you get back on and follow them.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.