Hello!
I say hello to everyone who resides in these forums. That includes the players, the admins, and the owners. I highly appreciate the owners making their sacrifice to run these great servers! Now, my name is Striker. So far I have only had two server communities that I could call home. I hope that this community also ends up like that. Now then, on to who I am. I am a 15 year old male from the United States. I excel in my classes at school by taking AP, and am involved in many sports, and clubs. Some of which, include Cross Country, Track, Marksmanship rifle team, and the JROTC Raider team at my school. I am also proud to say that I am a rising eagle scout. My hopes for the future are that I may be accepted to West Point, and accomplish many goals while in the armed forces. I look forward to meeting everyone here. As Vash the Stampede would say, LOVE AND PEACE! (btw, if you get that, you are officially awesome)

-Striker
The following 1 user Likes Excalibur's post:
  • Nevy
Welcome!

Hmmm your name seems very familiar
(08-01-2012, 07:02 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Welcome!

Hmmm your name seems very familiar

Hi Tim Jones, I was an admin on revos, and we based together a couple times. I was also part of the "Legion"
The following 1 user Likes Excalibur's post:
  • Nevy
Long time no see, glad to see you again Cheese

The legion shall rise again, on this server, Someday Cool
Welcome to Fearless. I am sure you'll be able to call this place home.
I hope to see you in-game. Wink