Steam ID:
Soe: STEAM_0:0:13359385
Mitch : STEAM_0:0:28493514

Time in GMT:
2012-07-31 17-02-42-25

Server:
v33x

Summary:
I was walking around. Mitch has plenty of ban reqs on him.
He pulls a crowbar suggesting he wants me dead(shown in evidece) I shoot him later on and he still had cbar(shown in evidence) He comes back and his firend shoots me. His firend was following me the whole time and mitch always knew were i was so this could suggest meta. His firend also wasn't there when i killed mitch which shows its meta game and rdm.

Evidence:: I am uploading my evidence now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKolMPz7...e=youtu.be

Look im tired of making ban requests. This needs to stop.
I didnt kill you,really. Myself and Mitch talk with ingame voice.
(08-10-2012, 11:56 AM)Soeplepel Wrote: I didnt kill you,really. Myself and Mitch talk with ingame voice.

Still nlr on his part
Edit: The video shows you doing so and then changing job right at the end too cop.
Nope, i was BMD all the time. With a suit.
(08-10-2012, 02:03 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: Nope, i was BMD all the time. With a suit.
As shown in the video. And if you look to the vary end. You will see yourself change job.
Pause at 0:40, you will see i'm still BMD, lad.
And your point is? Whatever job you and your firend were you still both stalked me waiting for the right moment to kill me. Then after a distraction and you was gone i shot your firend who was alone and you didn't see. Then he broke nlr and you rdm'ed me and changed your job to police officer hopeing i couldn't track you.
So because i was holding a crowbar is the reason u killed me?
(08-11-2012, 09:42 AM)Mikhial Wrote: So because i was holding a crowbar is the reason u killed me?

Yes.
OOC- you are an rdm'er
IC- rumers you murder people all the time
Me- wasn't taking any risks and shot you.
THEN you break nlr and your firend rdm's me and you take my gun.
Basicaly you broke nlr to watch me die and steal my gun.
Why are you saying i changed my job? I didnt. And i also didnt kill you. Why should i ?