People who "help police" when they're unemployed
I usually wait for them to finish "helping us" then I usually get them into a back-alley and arrest or shoot them >:3
Same as Killjoy.

If the citizen doesn't have a 110% agreement with the President or any other high standing officer, it should be illegal to help the government.
Another important thing is that the job has to describe that you're helping them.
Trigger discipline. Need I say more?

(07-31-2012, 05:02 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Same as Killjoy.

If the citizen doesn't have a 110% agreement with the President or any other high standing officer, it should be illegal to help the government.
Another important thing is that the job has to describe that you're helping them.

It's also illegal to be aiding and abetting criminals, soooo..
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(07-31-2012, 11:44 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 12:24 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: The Government is a pile 'o crap.
You left.
You would be right. The Government was better with me around. Heart

Also my point still stands unless you can prove me wrong.
The government[ss/police] is made inherently weak because making them overpowered in this type of gamemode would make the population of the server whine[rightfully] about how they can't produce any form of stable income.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 3 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Nevy, BlackDog, Dubwub
Ahh yes i remember one time the president and i ( as head of ss) made an executive decision that the government needed assistance due to recent Rebel attacks.

Our decision consisted of hiring a freelance sniper, luckily there was a man who applied for this position, in which it was my duty to train him, and brief him on objectives.

Of course as he was now part of our "entourage" we had him properly fill out some paperwork, meet and identify himself with the force so no mistakes would be made if he was seen with a weapon.

Our first mission was a training excercise in which i drove to the foggy side of the lake, on v33x, commenced recon operations on a rogue cop running drug and contra operations with the Rebels.

I gave him the orders to lock on, in which he got in the back of my tides, aimed and positioned. The next part is just a foggy memory, but lets just say Justice was dealt to those who oppose the government.

Another time i recruited a freelance mercenary was when the Corleones were taking positions in the Suburbs, running suspicious operations that consisted of a doomfort with fortified towers and gunners inside.

My hired gun was in the back of my Tides, and as the cops were under heavy fire , we pulled up and supressed the enemy, with greater weapons than the government could get their hands on.

So no, i think having employed guns work for the government very useful, as long as it is properly done and people actually are aware of it.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • TC224
Give the police force an armory and this wouldn't be as big of a problem.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13429

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11162

Just freaking boost the cop authority.

Instead of just typing it here you and the other admins should list any unlisted rules.
Cause, alot of people cannot follow unlisted rules because of the fact that they are unlisted.
Wheres the RP in that?

Its common sense, dont help the government without asking, enlisting, or being hired.
(08-02-2012, 02:57 PM)MaxiMax Wrote:

Instead of just typing it here you and the other admins should list any unlisted rules.
Cause, alot of people cannot follow unlisted rules because of the fact that they are unlisted.

He is not implying that rules should be made, he is saying that 'assisting' the government should be illegal, in-game. Now, regarding the point of having your job describing your position as a 'helper', this is RP common sense. Nev points that out well.