Report Offences
+ support this would be nice. The admin would leave for 10mins and have a page full of reports. I'm sure it will overwhelm them sometimes. Only downside.
Admins do not have to be online.

Infact, it would show that they Reported RDM in logs, and if they post a ban request an admin can see the time and info regarding their death.

I mean it could be possible to have a forum section where admins can see server reports, possibly in the admin forum section.
It's okay the way it is. Even if you have that "RDM" button, there's no way the Admin can see what happened exactly. Also there is a very high chance of false reports from people trying to get others banned which would be a great waste of time since the logs aren't really that easily accessed.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
People can just as easily make false @ reports.
I think this is a good idea but then again, people who get raided would press "report rdm" because they lost their weapons and contras..

+ suport (if we can make a way around it)
But if you think about it. If there is a button that you press for RDM or CDM it is more easily accessed to people therefore being more abused that an @.
Make it one time click, so they dont spam it..?
-Support

I have a feeling People will always pick RDM, regardless of what actually happened. Just send in an @ call, what is the difference? An admin is busy responding to @ calls, now the admin is busy responding to Reports and @ calls. This won't make an Admin get to you faster.
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support this will be very helpful and will save the average player a lot of time.

-Support it's guaranteed that people will use this even when it's not RDM, but it won't be too much spam.

I lean more towards a +Support on this one.
Lead by example.