WTF RANDOM
Your name: aquasheep

Your ban ID: 13080

Banned by: killjoy

Server: v2

Involved: some gundealer

Why we should unban you: so it was completely random the gun dealer said he was doing a FREE GUN DROP. I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO PAIED ATTENTION OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS TOO REAL TO BE TRUE. He goes around and drops 6 m4s and walks away so I ran over and got them then when he comes back he says I need to pay for them. BUT HE SAID (i quote) " IM DOING A FREE GUN DROP". AND RIGHT BEFORE I WAS BANNED I SAID FINE ILL GIVE U THE GUNS BACK, BUT THEN I GOT PERM BANNED RIGHT AFTER. READ THE LOGS I SAID THAT THEN 5 SECONDS LATER I GOT PERM BANNED. I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE THEM BACK EVEN THOUGH THE GUNS WERE FOR FREE.

(07-29-2012, 09:36 PM)Dario Wrote: Your name: aquasheep

Your ban ID: 13080

Banned by: killjoy

Server: v2

Involved: some gundealer

Why we should unban you: so it was completely random the gun dealer said he was doing a FREE GUN DROP. I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO PAIED ATTENTION OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS TOO STUPID TO BE TRUE. He goes around and drops 6 m4s and walks away so I ran over and got them then when he comes back he says I need to pay for them. BUT HE SAID (i quote) " IM DOING A FREE GUN DROP".
Quote:aquasheep said: shipment of m4s please
(FO) Hitman said: 19000
aquasheep picked up: weapon_mad_m4
(FO) Hitman said: give me money
(FO) Hitman said: give me
aquasheep Disconnected
(FO) Hitman said: admin aquasheep buy 5 m4s and then I gave him them and he dident pay and left the game

I think it's pretty obvious what went down.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
It looks like you tipped it and in my cosern it's not a reasone to permban

User warned for posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.
You have 16 bans on our servers, seriously? Now you scam people? You're also lying in an unban request.
Who me because I have 4 and 3 of them are randome
Stop posting here talprat11, you have nothing to do with this.
Closed, this isn't going anywhere.