First and Third person bug.
Bug 
Okay, this is my fist post:
I was playing on v33x, with my friend Hayveku - he was driving his car. Before I entered, I entered Third person by holding CTRL + Tab - thus putting me in third person, I was happily in the car in 3rd person. I exited the car, but for some reason it switched me to 1st person (I was slightly confused). I really like 3rd Person, so I tried to switch back, but, it crashed my whole game, the screen was frozen, and a lua error was spamming the right hand side of my screen: GAMEMODEscreen (something like this).
I was forced to exit my Garry's Mod, my mood after was mediocre.

I sincerely hope you can fix this issue, if not, don't worry - I know not to do this in the future!

Best wishes,
Twilight
(Fancypants)
+Support : Yes, it needs to be corrected

It's embarassing, but i know a bad glitch with 3rd person too,
NEVER, NEVER USE CAMERA AS 3rd PERSON, or you could (or for me it always) CRASH !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Remen3
+Support, it also removes My admin status ingame, If I use camera....
I believe I too have experienced this bug with a camera where my game crashed.
(07-29-2012, 01:35 PM)John McLane Wrote: NEVER, NEVER USE CAMERA AS 3rd PERSON

I can recall that last time we based together (I was president and you where a Don) I clicked a camera button while in 3rd person and I had to restart Gmod to be able to play D: (Can't access the Main Menu to reconnect, I had to Alt-Tab the game).
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Generation
(07-29-2012, 06:29 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 01:35 PM)John McLane Wrote: NEVER, NEVER USE CAMERA AS 3rd PERSON

I can recall that last time we based together (I was president and you where a Don) I clicked a camera button while in 3rd person and I had to restart Gmod to be able to play D: (Can't access the Main Menu to reconnect, I had to Alt-Tab the game).

Yes, i remember it too !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
i know how to fix the crashing issue. spawn a camera then while viewing the camera switch to first person.
(07-30-2012, 04:08 PM)Captain Smiles Wrote: i know how to fix the crashing issue. spawn a camera then while viewing the camera switch to first person.
But I really don't want to do that everytime I get fucked.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I actually have figured out a solution to the Third-Person Camera Glitch:

So let's say you accidently pressed the button to a camera in third-person. If the camera isn't toggle, which most are not toggled, what you do is listed below:
1. Let go of the button, do not change view yet.
2. Hold "e" on the button again, and while holding "e" change views, this should prevent you from crashing.

I personally have never been caught in a toggled camera in third person, but from what I hear you just change views, I may test this out in a bit and edit this post.
Clan Needed Tounge
Reported as fixed.