Temar.. Response:)
Your name: Arab
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:20958312

Banned by: Temar

Banned for?: Having 14 bans Sad

Server: rp_evocity 2

Why we should unban you: Well i understand TemarĀ“s ban was 100% fair. But i f*cking miss Fearless. i have been banned for many month and miss fearless to much. So i wil ask for a last chance please i swear i wil do what i can to fearrp. Im thinking about to donate in fearless if i could get a last chanceSad gmod = fearless not all that bullshit darkrpTounge
I can't see why should we let you back in, you've managed to break all the basic rules to RP, not to mention your unacceptable attitude towards our staff.
Well peoples can change
i have been banned for like 8month and can see how much i miss fearless
so thats why im asking for a chance so you guys can have fun with me and see how i changedSmile
4 months, not 8.
Well its still alot..
And i have changed thats why im asking for a new chance, to show you all<3
And to have some fun with ya all
i wil be a good rule playerSmile i promise Wink
And how can i show you all i have changed if i dont get a chance to show it? Smile
Could Temar soon response?Smile thanks
It says Banned by Console not Temar
The reason for the Perm seams that when you was banned you ignored the ban and planned on another account, you got found out and whoever did it decided too perm
Yeah an admin changed it to that this week
it was 14 bans i checked it this week and saw it have been changed to doubleaccount becourse i did the " doubleaccount " with my brothers account Sad
I swear im not lieingSad if you want you could ask all admins and see who changed the banSad
But i really miss fearless i love it have played on it for 2 years and really want to play on it again cant i just get 1 chance? pleaseSad its my first permban and its killing me
I really apologizeSad please TemarSad

And i asked you about the " Doubleaccount " in PM becourse i didnt know that rule
i swear i wil not do that againSad
This is getting pathetic. Try again in a few months.