Not fair..
Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Name:King Of The Dark(Pro)
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:19707760

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Doubleaccount

Well my other account got permbanned ( reason: had 14bans = permban ) And thats fair so i played on my littebrothers account after 8month ban on my own. so i asked if i could get unbanned? and then gets PERMBANNED from my littebrothers account becourse doubleaccount? thats so fucking not fair. played on my littebrothers once and being permbanned for doubleaccount? my littebrother playing fearless longer then i have...

so please unban my littebrother we didnt do anything wrong.Sad as i can see
Lets begin from the beginning.

You called me over because you wanted to talk to me.

I came over and you asked me if YOUR other account could be unbanned. I popped you a couple quests about the account that you answer all correctly.

In a PM you sent me, "i bought a new garrysmod account and getting permbanned for that?" So you are taking complete ownership over both accounts. Which means; You double accounted to bypass a Permanent ban on fearless.

"isnt it allowed to buy freaking garrysmod? and play on fearless?"
It is allowed to buy Garrysmod but, Not allowed to double account/bypass a ban you have gotten on fearless.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well
My littebrother cant english so im talking for him and i understand what you mean but still
its not fair.. im playing on my littebrothers becouse my other got banned.. thats what i mean
and banning my littebrother becourse i used it once? thats not fair...
Grub i do understand you but i still miss fearless and want to play so i would be happy if i could get a chance Sad
And how can we be exactly sure that you have a little brother that plays on FL and not that you are lying right now?

You are responsible for this.
Well we can both do steam voice chat and we can all 3 talk together? or skype, or you can check our ip adresse im serious im not lieing....

i really love fearless and dont want to be banned from it
Double-accounting to bypass bans will get you perm'd for good.