Scripting help
Im setting up a darkRP server (dont laugh at me please) and my weapon shipment script broke because i probably did somthing wrong. Anyone know whats wrong with it?

PHP Code:
AddCustomShipment("Desert eagle""models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl""weapon_mad_deagle"010true500false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment("Fiveseven""models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl""weapon_mad_57"010 true250false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment("Glock""models/weapons/w_pist_glock18.mdl""weapon_mad_glock"010true150false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment("P228""models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl""weapon_mad_p228"010true200false, {TEAM_GUN})

AddCustomShipment("AK47""models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl""weapon_mad_ak47"30005falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 
AddCustomShipment("MP5""models/weapons/w_smg_mp5.mdl""weapon_mad_mp5"25005falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 
AddCustomShipment("M4""models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl""weapon_mad_m4"30005falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 
AddCustomShipment("TMP""models/weapons/w_smg_tmp.mdl""weapon_mad_tmp"25005falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 
AddCustomShipment("M3 Super""models/weapons/w_shot_m3super90.mdl""weapon_mad_m3"27505falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 
AddCustomShipment("M4 Super""models/weapons/w_shot_xm1014.mdl""weapon_mad_xm1014"35005falsenilfalse, {TEAM_GUN}) 

AddEntity("Drug lab""drug_lab""models/props_lab/crematorcase.mdl"4003"/buydruglab", {TEAM_GANGTEAM_MOB})
AddEntity("Money printer""money_printer""models/props_c17/consolebox01a.mdl"10002"/buymoneyprinter")
AddEntity("Microwave""microwave""models/props/cs_office/microwave.mdl"4001"/buymicrowave"TEAM_COOK)
AddEntity("Gun lab""gunlab""models/props_c17/TrapPropeller_Engine.mdl"5001"/buygunlab"TEAM_GUN)

/*
How to add custom vehicles:
FIRST
go ingame, type rp_getvehicles for available vehicles!
then:
AddCustomVehicle(<One of the vehicles from the rp_getvehicles list>, <Model of the vehicle>, <Price of the vehicle>, <OPTIONAL jobs that can buy the vehicle>)
Examples:

Add those lines under your custom shipments. At the bottom of this file or in data/CustomShipments.txt

HOW TO ADD CUSTOM SHIPMENTS:
AddCustomShipment("<Name of the shipment(no spaces)>"," <the model that the shipment spawns(should be the world model...)>", "<the classname of the weapon>", <the price of one shipment>, <how many guns there are in one shipment>, <OPTIONAL: true/false sold seperately>, <OPTIONAL: price when sold seperately>, < true/false OPTIONAL: /buy only = true> , OPTIONAL which classes can buy the shipment, OPTIONAL: the model of the shipment)

Notes:
MODEL: you can go to Q and then props tab at the top left then search for w_ and you can find all world models of the weapons!
CLASSNAME OF THE WEAPON
there are half-life 2 weapons you can add:
weapon_pistol
weapon_smg1
weapon_ar2
weapon_rpg
weapon_crowbar
weapon_physgun
weapon_357
weapon_crossbow
weapon_slam
weapon_bugbait
weapon_frag
weapon_physcannon
weapon_shotgun
gmod_tool

But you can also add the classnames of Lua weapons by going into the weapons/ folder and look at the name of the folder of the weapon you want.
Like the player possessor swep in addons/Player Possessor/lua/weapons You see a folder called weapon_posessor 
This means the classname is weapon_posessor

YOU CAN ADD ITEMS/ENTITIES TOO! but to actually make the entity you have to press E on the thing that the shipment spawned, BUT THAT'S OK!
YOU CAN MAKE GUNDEALERS ABLE TO SELL MEDKITS!

true/false: Can the weapon be sold seperately?(with /buy name) if you want yes then say true else say no

the price of sold seperate is the price it is when you do /buy name. Of course you only have to fill this in when sold seperate is true.

EXAMPLES OF CUSTOM SHIPMENTS(remove the // to activate it): */

//AddCustomShipment("HL2pistol", "models/weapons/W_pistol.mdl", "weapon_pistol", 500, 10, false, 200, false, {TEAM_GUN, TEAM_MEDIC})

--EXAMPLE OF AN ENTITY(in this case a medkit)
--
AddCustomShipment("bball""models/Combine_Helicopter/helicopter_bomb01.mdl""sent_ball"10010false10false, {TEAM_GUN}, "models/props_c17/oildrum001_explosive.mdl")
--
EXAMPLE OF A BOUNCY BALL:           NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO PRESS E REALLY QUICKLY ON THE BOMB OR YOU'LL EAT THE BALL LOL
--AddCustomShipment("bball", "models/Combine_Helicopter/helicopter_bomb01.mdl", "sent_ball", 100, 10, true, 10, true)
-- ADD CUSTOM SHIPMENTS HERE(next line): 

Please tell me or show me how to fix it. Would be much appreciated!!!
Errr, what?
Made sure you didn't make any spelling errors etc.?

Otherwise, need someone with coding experience for it, sorry.
Why does it say PHP code? You don't use PHP to script Lua?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
What does your console throw at you when you try it?
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(07-28-2012, 05:34 PM)Midget Wrote: Why does it say PHP code? You don't use PHP to script Lua?

PHP Code:
Its just a Forum thing to make it look cool.. 
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • TheDeadPixel
(07-28-2012, 05:35 PM)Aoixification Wrote: What does your console throw at you when you try it?

It doesnt say anything at all. I cant find any special messages in the console
Contact Temar Cheese
He is the expert about this kind of case!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
This is more like advertising.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I smell advertisement