YesBacon: But
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: Not just small children
YesBacon: The satisfaction of killing the helpless isnt there though
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: Oh it is
YesBacon: oh
YesBacon: ok
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: They say they're going to sue me
YesBacon: Run their lawyers down
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: But I just whip out my handicapped badge and my wheelchair
YesBacon: aha
YesBacon: You see
YesBacon: In that situation
YesBacon: I just whip my penis out
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: If they get lawyers
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: I run them down and paralyse them
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: Once their paralysed they just sue their company
[FL:RP] Disabled Angel: And forget me.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Russkie
I still don't know why i am TheCorperal.
I was baked out of my mind when i choose it
My original name was Veliptor - came from the word velociraptor (Being my favorite Dinosaur)- Then a new was handed to me by a player which wanted his name to live on and then Ciryl was re-born ;3

If you type in my old name Veliptor a lot of weird stuff comes up from my Xfire days. (Old clans e.c.t most of the stuff i really regret.)
(02-13-2013, 06:48 AM)Ciryl Wrote: My original name was Veliptor - came from the word velociraptor (Being my favorite Dinosaur)- Then a new was handed to me by a player which wanted his name to live on and then Ciryl was re-born ;3

If you type in my old name Veliptor a lot of weird stuff comes up from my Xfire days. (Old clans e.c.t most of the stuff i really regret.)

No it's Circle... Stop lying about it. Never regret those xfire days.. I only made an xfire account because I kept forgetting my password on steam :p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Ciryl, GeorgeTheBoy
Well.... I been having a brother called Aron... So why not call me Adam? Cheese

Later i found out people was hating me :O So i changed my name hoping that people wouldnt regonize me....
I was trying to find a name pressing alot of buttons Ananuk naah Sambuka Naah (Alot of attemps later) Sanik... Well why not Cheese
When I chose the name Nyx it was me being self ironic in a way. I had trouble sleeping from time to time and I'd stay awake all night... and me loving greek mythology I thought it would be funny to call myself Nyx ( which means night - and is the greek goddess of the night ;-p )

The name Nyxeify is something Youtube suggested (since Nyx was taken >: ), when I wanted to make a Youtube account back in 2009. So now I use that on forums etc and as well whenever the name Nyx is taken elsewhere :-P
(02-13-2013, 11:06 AM)Grub Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 06:48 AM)Ciryl Wrote: My original name was Veliptor - came from the word velociraptor (Being my favorite Dinosaur)- Then a new was handed to me by a player which wanted his name to live on and then Ciryl was re-born ;3

No it's Circle... Stop lying about it. Never regret those xfire days.. I only made an xfire account because I kept forgetting my password on steam :p

-___-
Ted IRL Ted IG, why not? Simple.
Well i used to be called Ghost_walker which was a name i got from a friend. But then recently since we had so many new people joining called Ghost and then we used to have an admin called ForceGhost so i decided to finally change my name to The Doctor. And as to why i chose The Doctor is of course because im a huge Doctor Who fan Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I got to byQun because all my friends on XBL all had by in front of their name. And one guy from denmark couldn't pronounce my actual name ( Koen ) and said Qun. So yeah. byQun
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]