Why your name?
Guess I was just thinking of cows and nipples, so I combined those words.
The following 1 user Likes Cownipples's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I don't know how to spell Clefairy.
Well fun story:
Me and my friend registered on this game, he had registred now it was my turn. So after a loooooooong turn of chosing choosen names i ended up with kenan89 and I did that for the most sites, untill one day I got a youtube account ( i think it was in 2011 or 2008) and my mom helped me, we chose my fav pokemon put mr and 00 after 4 months atleast i made some spore videos (deleted) and then browsing youtube I found lots and I got inspiration. SOOOOOO after my 11'th birthday (cant remeber if it was 12 or 11) my sister brought me portal 2. I made a steam account called mrpalkia00, eventuelly i got more games and tf2 items and such. Now when gmod 13 came out i found "cityrp" on the list, i tought it was like darkrp (which i used to minge on XD) and joined, ack how i remeber my first day! Ran over 13 people including killing a president on a car or taxi, stealing a cop car as a doctor (not paramedic) oooohhh how fun it was <3 then i registred me on the forums (2012) I was like chaos and decided to switch my username from mrpalkia00 to the chaos
Callum + Ross = Callos
Not very interesting is it.
I've had 3 major usernames through my life.

Konsept; Which I adopted from my brother (he was crazy with playing CS)
Xternzo; Because I was a kid, and I thought that "X"s and "Z" were smashingly cool and awesome.
Doctor_Enzyme; I really don't know. I made up the name as I was playing BF3 with my BF3 clan. I chose Enzyme because I wanted an E (because my name is Erik), and because Enzyme is a catalyst (makes reactions go faster). I thought it sounded SWAGalicious, and BAM! Here I am.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Grub
Doctor Verrückter Hoden Apfelstrudel: I wanted a doctor and a crazy german name. So, yeah. Thats it.

KHS Rowan_13: I was *KHS* Tk/Kamper [Pt] back in my days of CS 1.6, ended up changing the name to Rowan13 because my fav actor was Rowan Atkinson. Lol.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I got Animus from Assassin's Creed 2, which is the thing that your person lays in, the Animus 2.0. I got Vox from a guy that I really looked up to in my early GMod days.

I originally started as tehgawley1, but switched over to Fakie for quite some time. After that, I went to Aero and played as that for awhile when I was the head admin on DevolvedRP (not trying to advertise or anything) Once I was offered to help run Flawless, I have been known as Animus Vox ever since. Most people call me Vox or just Animus, I really don't care which one. And no, I did not get this name from some celebrity or YouTube star.
Well, I have been called Humla (bumblebee in Swedish) since I was 14-15 years old so I just use it everywhere. I even introduce me as "Humla" when I meet new people at the pubs, I also have it as second name on Facebook.

I actually think the nickname will stick with me for a couple of more years haha.
I love the Toxic symbol and gask masks, and I love Snow.
My friends call me Al, I was listening to Avenged Sevenfold and thus, the name Al Sevenfold was born.
Lead by example.