Why your name?
My name is Aviator (An Aviator is a Pilot) and it is relatively new since I got sick of my last name, NycDude66. I changed it because my previous name had nothing to do with me what so ever, so I changed it to a more personal thing, I love Aviation and I want to be a Pilot when I grow up, so I changed my name to Aviator.
Regards,
aviator
My name comes from the Australian crocodile hunter 'Steve Irwin'. I really enjoyed GreyDongles 'Noob Hunter' series so I decided I would use this name for every RP server.
As for my steam name, well, it's a long story. To make it short. My friend gave it to me.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

My names George and I am a boy.
My name was Weemee once, when I was playing Cod, Css, TF2, and these kind of games.
Well, DubpleRW (RW = Reversed Wankah) lol :3
Well I obviously thought of the clownfish 'nemo'
And that is where I got my name.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Floodify
Back when i was about 11 years old, i had a very long nickname. It was mateuszprzezdziecki. I was trolling a DarkRP server, and some 30 year old kept calling me "Stupid little derp!". I laughed a lot, and i thought my nickname is too long. So i thought about Derpie.
Because I'm apparently an idiot who thinks that it's spelt 'bombfire' instead of bonfire.
Yes, I know that it's actually spelt as 'bonfire', but my original name; xXxR1G343xXx (Way before my steam days.), is gay, so I chose this instead.
My name started 4 years ago, on a hl2dm deathrun server where i was called The King ( Was 12 at that time) and at intime i got bored of that name and changed it to Weeman.

I left the hl2dm servers, went to a CSS jailbreak server, there was a pay admin called JoeJoeCow, he did once a 'Cow' day, everyone changed his name with cow in it, me and my frind Wizzy, changed our name and came out, WizWizCow, and Weecow, he wanted to change my name to WeeWeecow, but didn't want to.

Thats my story!
It all started with the name ''Chrillemanny'' some years ago, and through time, my name has evolved to ''Chrilleman'', then ''Chrille'', ''Chrilleman und Der Galaxy'', then Chrillex, and know ''Chrillez''.

My name is Christian and in Denmark, the typical nickname for this name is ''Chrille/Krille''. Since I was 4 years old - young people and other kids have called me that nickname and then I chose to use it as my primary username on forums and games.
The reason for my name...this takes me back..

INCOMING LONG STORY, HOLD ONTO YOUR WIFES AND KIDS

The reason for my name is, Well I got it from a street name I lived at for awhile
Its near buffalo And I think its name was Rohzuk Hill Or Rozik, So when I got a steam
Account and bought games my name was Rozzok, Then I adapted the name JAMES
for this reason :

I played on another server that was darkrp ( The horror... )

I was in a group ( THE HORROR... )

James is also my middle name, So heh Why not have it for my steam anme?

Besides.... Rozzok sounded like a anime name to me, LOL ANIME FTW,

My house was in a foresty area, On a large hill with a few lakes and tons of trees
Hell, there was even a Bobcat around Cheese :3 even sometimes I saw deer, And this one time I saw a bear ;-; Never went outside again...

I was quite active outside, I liked spending time in that world. But as soon as I saw that bear I ran inside and never went outside again. to this very day. Sad life I know

It looked like this,

[Image: 1W0qA]

LOOL
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020