Why your name?
(08-25-2012, 08:27 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I came up with my name in 2007 when I started with Online gaming. I LOVE cats in real life so I got "Catlover". I was registering my PSN account and I was such a kid and was like "Catlover, naw". So i "Noobed" my way up to "Catkiller5", the PSN username suggestion said that a username with numbers in it would confuse the system. So i added Five at the end instead of 5. And there you have it. Catkillerfive.

cats are dumb

and if you like cats why kill them
The following 3 users Like earl's post:
  • Moisty, Blonde, Spartanjunior
I called myself trouserlessliam because thats my XBOX live name, that and I usually play my XBOX/Computer in my boxer shorts/underwear (or whatever you guys call 'em ;P) or just normal shorts, no trousers when I play games Cheese
[Image: Wheatley_model.jpg]
Thats why.
I chose my name to be Whoopie, because my dog (Really cute dog, dawg) often makes this weird sound, which I called "Whooping" This turned out into my dog's nickname being Whoopie, and I changed it to that.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
DoomDude1

Because ask a nine-year-old to think of a cool name and here it goes. Truth be told, the username "DoomDude" was already take, so I was so sly and original to add a shocking ONE in the end, THAT SHOWED HIM!

I've stuck with the username ever since, 90% of the games I play, forums I'm on etc. is under this username... My fame has reached such a level that I can occasionally find a website with someone already called doomdude1, so I get mad Cheese.
Narcotic, just cause.. I heard it and thought it was cool as I was young.

I sticked with it ever since.
(07-30-2012, 03:07 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 11:20 PM)Birdie Wrote: Has to do with my last name in Dutch.
My uncle's name was Dutch.

Anyway, back when I always played CSS my name was Deaddog69,
Then I changed my name to some random shit, many times.
after that I changed my name to Dogc With these fancy letters.
I later joined this group called: [Team Koopa Troopa] Dogc.
After about one year I decided I would cange my name again.

I was still playing CSS then, and I asked the players on the server what they thought my name should be. They said things like "Destiny" and stuff. I then changed my name to MIDGET with big letters a few weeks before I joined FL. Some of you may remember that.Thinking

After playing FL a while, I decided to change it to Midget.
So I have had this name in about one year now. And now I have stuck to this name, and I'm not going to change it.

(07-27-2012, 07:03 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:56 PM)Soul Wrote: [JDM]

[JDM] = Jan D Meltzar? Donated way to much to that guy's paypal account.

Anyways, my first name was N00bSt4r, back when I was playing Cod4 and Css.

When I joined FL my name was Toxic, but as I got permed and stuff I decided to start on a fresh. I saw Equalizer in Virtual DJ so I was like, Wow. THATS a cool name, then i attempted to change to Baseplate and Equality but everyone was calling me Equal so I just had to change back..
[Image: miNTn.png]

[Image: 30344561.jpg]

Dunno. My name is Vodka on steam, but I changed it to Astrid for 5-6 months, coincidentally around the time I joined FL for the first time. But originally, my name was "Vodkagarbage" can't remember why I made my name that, it was 4-5 years ago.
The following 1 user Likes Astrid's post:
  • Gamesdude109
My aliases throughout time: Diesel, Cre4tive, 25 to life, Ghost and Killjoy.

Diesel was my first nick on FPS, since I was pretty far from the silent type.
Cre4tive came with BF2 - Diesel was taken so I took my nick off the first thing I saw, my Creative speakers.
25 to life - When I got my first admin position at a gaming community, I wanted to get something with a more judge-jury-executioner feel
Ghost - when I turned to a more stealthy play-style
Killjoy - Because Ghost was way too common
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Narc
I choose myfloodify because I thought that I had nice flood ToungeN
I've sticked to this name ever since I registered my self on Steam and youtube!

I'm usually called 'floodify'. I added 'my' just because I flooded... :3

Tthat's rhe stort behind myfloodify, nothin big, just bad as. @z@
Kind Regards,
Floodify
My friend said i should play a game so i registred an account on it, i entered my real birth date and i was 1 year too young.
Couldn't do shit on the account so he gave me an account he already made 1 week before that.
It was called "Kak Craft" after years i shortened it down to KakCraft.
Kak=shit/poop in dutch, in school you couldn't say shit or damn so he said kak, he just added craft to it since kak was already taken.
When i made diffrent accounts on diffrent games i kind of kept the name Kak Craft since i had it for a while already, therefor also for steam.

My name before Kak Craft was: OlweCavalas.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme