Why your name?
Im a fucking lazy bastard
All I love to do is chemistry, airsoft and computer games
So I called myself Mr Tomorrow
(08-19-2012, 10:16 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: Im a freaking lazy ***
All I love to do is chemistry, airsoft and computer games
So I called myself Mr Tomorrow

You call yourself Tomorrow cause you always post pone the things you have to do till Tomorrow?
Basically yes
If you might have seen already in my clan thread, I always say "till tonight" which as a result gets post poned to 1-2 days
I was thinking of some "Cool" Names and I though the name which I made up "Zatox" Is cool, so I used it and kept it ever since.
Something random I came up with a few years ago, I've been using it in serveral places ever since.
I'm a freakin' Decepticon.
(08-17-2012, 10:58 AM)Mahti Wrote: Well Mahti stands for "Mighty" in finnish but my grandfather came idea to mix moonshine and beer and called it Mahti,
I thought that would be kewl name when I was younger.

Mahti Teh Whael.
My name comes from a Runescape clan I was in long ago when I played the game.
"Imperial" came from my love of the Imperial Guard (Warhammer 40,000),
"Sheep" is because I agree with a lot of what my RL friends say (cause what they often say makes logical sense),
Even had it on my Year 12 graduation jumper (too bad I lost it due to a hole in my bag),
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
I came up with my name in 2007 when I started with Online gaming. I LOVE cats in real life so I got "Catlover". I was registering my PSN account and I was such a kid and was like "Catlover, naw". So i "Noobed" my way up to "Catkiller5", the PSN username suggestion said that a username with numbers in it would confuse the system. So i added Five at the end instead of 5. And there you have it. Catkillerfive.