Why your name?
Everyone I ever knew called me Junior but since I was hooked on Halo at the time I combined spartan and well the name stook ever since.
The following 1 user Likes Spartanjunior's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower
I mainly got 2 names:
Frankcoef - Mainly Online game name
why: Frank first name and "coef" is a short of my last name but changed the V->F

on steam always: CherryBerry

Before I played Gmod, I was playing CSS and mainly 1 server that used the BA_jail maps/mod. there was my "sort of good-game friend" named Cranberry, Played for 2 years with him and after a short while hardcore gaming with him I changed my name to Cherryberry.

Fun fact even a song was written for my steam name:
but its dutch xD
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Adman
Googled "Reaper" in Latin during the beta times of Google Translate. Came up with Reliqua.

Tried again in like two days. Reliqua didn't mean reaper anymore. ;-; Still sounded cool so I was like... Okay... :c
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Noobias
i went with smiles since it just seemed fitting with my positive personality.
The following 2 users Like Smiles's post:
  • BambusBo, blu
(07-28-2012, 06:33 PM)Reliqua Wrote: Googled "Reaper" in Latin during the beta times of Google Translate. Came up with Reliqua.

Tried again in like two days. Reliqua didn't mean reaper anymore. ;-; Still sounded cool so I was like... Okay... :c

I always thought you just took some of my name from behind.. :I

Rezilauqe
Reliqua

Its pretty close.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Zamar
(07-28-2012, 06:55 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 06:33 PM)Reliqua Wrote: Googled "Reaper" in Latin during the beta times of Google Translate. Came up with Reliqua.

I always thought you just took some of my name from behind.. :I

Rezilauqe
Reliqua

Its pretty close.

Same here
R+ L = J

Gustavus Von Tempsky - Commander of the 1st Ranger Squadron in Vietnam and founder of the New Zealand Special Air Service. This is what happens when your five years old and you ask your dad to come up with a name for your runescape account, he also cant spell for shit Tounge
Main Account - Alexia, My real life name.

2nd account - I live in Iceland. And Snowy is just an epic name.
My last name if Fultz. So I thought it would be clever to add a "Y" and be on my way
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Glad to see people responding. Keep up the posts!

Who else has an interesting name... Tounge