Roleplay Question
the other day their was a debate what was a permanent rule and what not so i started wondering about a specific subject. In the permanent rules Contraband is permanently illegal and can't be changed by the president any way. Contraband consists of Drug labs and Money Printers but i wonder one thing.

Drugs come out of a Drug lab. Drug Labs are contraband what is illegal. So in my book i see it like this:

Contraband = Illegal
Drug Lab = Contraband = Illegal Permanently
Drugs <- Drug Lab <- Contraband <- Illegal Permanently

Its not in the rule list so i was wondering this i mean drug comes out of a drug lab which is contraband meaning its Permanently Illegal , doesn't that mean its illegal permanently too? Huh
Drugs doesn't come from the drug lab.
För helvete.
Druglabs just produces money, all drugs are permanently illegal except for weed, if I'm correct.
IRL a drug lab would produce drugs obviously but in the game the drug lab is merely a form of contraband, it doesn't produce any of the drugs available on the market, the only drug that is producible by a player is weed; through the use of seeds and pots. I cannot actually find a rule in the rules section of the forum that explicitly says that contraband are permanently illegal. I am aware that this is so and admins enforce it but on the forum rules section I cannot find a rule regarding it. (Perhaps I'm just blind) In regards to Campress's statement regarding the fact that all drugs are permanently illegal and weed is not, again, using the forum rules section I cannot find it.

It is best to go along these lines, drug labs and money printers are always illegal, weed's legality depends on the law, I believe by default it is legal? All the other drugs I rarely see used, I personally don't use them.
(07-27-2012, 12:53 PM)Adman Wrote: IRL a drug lab would produce drugs obviously but in the game the drug lab is merely a form of contraband, it doesn't produce any of the drugs available on the market, the only drug that is producible by a player is weed; through the use of seeds and pots. I cannot actually find a rule in the rules section of the forum that explicitly says that contraband are permanently illegal. I am aware that this is so and admins enforce it but on the forum rules section I cannot find a rule regarding it. (Perhaps I'm just blind) In regards to Campress's statement regarding the fact that all drugs are permanently illegal and weed is not, again, using the forum rules section I cannot find it.

It is best to go along these lines, drug labs and money printers are always illegal, weed's legality depends on the law, I believe by default it is legal? All the other drugs I rarely see used, I personally don't use them.
It's in the laws section on the server.
För helvete.
^^

I see, then they need to update the forum section further.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Ah thanks for the info but really it made me wonder so i was curious to know the answer. Its kinda weird it doesn't produce drugs but actually money in game
undefined