Banned for what!?
Thumbs Down 
Your name: [FL:RP] Bomber

Your ban ID: 12918

Banned by: Pechvarry

Server: IDK I haven't played on FL and suddenly i'm banned

Involved: IDK

Why we should unban you: First off I have only one possible reason I'm banned permanently...it's because I have the same IP as Indulge isn't it? Well Indulge and I are 2 completely different people and the only way you would think we have the same ip is because when I logged in to my account at his house. I assure you that me and indulge are 2 different people and if you check the logs cant you see i've played for maybe 5 hours there and 900 at my other ip adress. That should prove im not indulge.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Your IP was same as Vaqxinations IP to begin with , however i will keep looking into this.
(07-26-2012, 07:49 AM)Pechvarry Wrote: Your IP was same as Vaqxinations IP to begin with , however i will keep looking into this.

Vaqxination! I'm going to have a talk with Indulge...thanks pechvarry for telling me
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Let's see , Indulge is your friend. Indulge has a brother called Gladiator. And many other accounts that i can't even remember. And ALL of theese IP's belong to Vaqxinations , They somewhat decide to log in at Vaqxinations house or Vaqxination is an uber hacker and hacked all of theese accounts. My response is huge bullshit.

-Unban request denied. If you ever decide to come with another account you will be banned again.