Banned For life.
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
"I'm banned for an unfair reason."

Your name: Kyle

Your ban ID: 12836

Banned by: Console

Server: Ban Occurred 4th of July on the RP_EvoCity_V2D Map.

Involved: No Admins where on the server while i was playing, Another player was banned for "Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage" his name was [FL:RP] Kurious.

Why we should unban you: We were both banned permanently with an unfair reason, In all honesty we both did not know that Item (Batteries) was glitched. And I'm not Glitching, advertising/promoting item duping, I have Earned Every Dollar and item from being true and not cheating. I am only 18 years old and i play on my fathers MAC OSX computer, he is so strict he doesn't allow me to download anything. So how could i hack or Glitch when i dont know how too, So All I'm saying is that I did not know that Item was glitched and i would have never messed with it if i knew. So i am sorry for anything in the past, I just want to move on with everything and just get along. So please look this ban over and i hope we can settle things out.

Also i have Read All the Rules Of the Un-ban Request, and i did realize that is said if its a permanent ban i have to wait 2 months if my Un-Ban request is denied. I did not wait the two months but i just think this is unfair that some of your admins have a grudge against me, and just abuse their power on me before i can prove my innocents. All i want is One of the Owners Or Co-Owners To review this, And only them Close this Un-Ban Request please. I hope we can work things out because i love fearless allot its my only server i play on Garry's mod and i play it all the time when i can, so i hope you guys can review this and have a heart because i am sorry and i would never mess with any glitched items.

Other Info: [FL:RP] Kurious Ban page link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16379

My Other Un-Ban Request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16765
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

I can agree that this was a wierd accident that occured as this was what happend to me.

This is up to the admins to look into as i have not much to add here.
You are right regarding the Unban Request repost, but still didn't care enough to even follow that simple rule. Still you accuse me of abusing my power. This is my ban and I have all the right to approve / deny your unban request. You had your chance to tell us your side, you lied and it got denied. Same thing happens here again.

Denied. I hope this time you will actually wait the required time before posting a third unban request.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.