Unban Request OusmN
Name: ousmN E-D

Your ban Id:STEAM_0:1:19668828

Banned by:[FL] Mahti

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved:Me.

Why we should unban you: What happen when i come down to the nexus and see some SS and Officers and some people and i see some rebel inside the nexus(Edit):coming from garage and having gun pointing at me soo i kill him i have two reasons to kill him Mahti Trasspassing and Gun and i can't taze him because he point the gun at me and i have my gun in my hand and i point then killed him why you banned me :/ please explain more don't know i think you don't see him pointing the gun at me but he was please explain me why i am banned for Rdmed ?

Best Regards,

ousmn.
Let me give you more information please i kill the rebel because i see in radios officers say the rebels raiding the nexus and 3 or 4 of them died and the last one came from garage to nexus and having pistol i don't remember if he was shooting but he has a pistol so i kill him whats the proplem on it i think this is not randomly this is really kind of unfair seriously i respect your decide but if you ask me better to explain you with out lying because i hate lying to people and to admins if you see someone having pistol and pointing at you and you have ur SS having the smg in your hands of course you gonna kill him i think your not gonna tazing him take long time in taze man.

Thank you.
What I saw was totally a different story, A rebel sneaked past nexus desk and you turn around and kill him without warning.
Yah you right with out warning because first he is trasspassing if he is only trasspassing i can taze him only and he has a gun pointing at me man so i killed him he was realoding and trying to shoot me but i done it and this is not called rdm man :/ and this is kind of unfair Mahti before you banning me teleport me to anyplace to explain why i killed him not demoting me and banning me from server of course i am not against your decide it's only Misunderstood ;/ let me explain before i get banned if my explain not enough ban me then i think this is better way to ban someone and proving it and i am not running away from server i like this server to much so don't worry i am there like 10 hours per day
What I saw you killed unarmed rebel who was hiding in a corner.
Man i see him armed then he /Holster it he was trying to reload but at last he holster it ;/
So you killed unarmed person.
He was armed then he holster it at last after he pointing at me and reloading to trying killing me then i think he surrender and holster his gun so i killed him you can say by accident this not called rdm btw my ban time finished i think you don't need to post if you want to complete asking it's ok for me i am here and i will prove it.

Thank you,
ousmn
Unban request denied anways.